Re: Rattling noise in engine compartment when started cold

From: bsung (brannings@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 16:46:00 EST

Hey Rick,

   I guess you and I got the same part. I noticed that the stock washer was
contacting the pulley and took a look at the washer which really is just a
shield so I just dumped the washer and installed the pulley without it.
Really no reason for the washer as it is not holding the bearing in the
pulley together.