Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: Nitrous legality question

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 00:26:29 EST

I love watching that movie for the unrealistic parts and the stupidity.
Gotta love it when he keeps saying it as a word instead of using it as
initials.

Be glad when these guys get finished filming the sequel around here. Keep
closing major roads for it. One good thing is there is an orange 'cuda in
the sequel. Looks like it will be doing some racing on the streets with a
blue yenko camaro. Not an overblown car in a drag race at the end.

Jeff Durling