Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: Nitrous legality question

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 09:17:39 EST

Believe me, they know what it is. I've been stopped before and harassed for
the bottle in my mustang. (it doesn't help that the bottle is mounted in the
window either). Just be careful where you decide to mount it. In a RC DAK,
there's not too many places to put the bottle, where were you thinking of
mounting it Greg?

-Josh

""greg conner"" <dodgeboy93@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> thats what i was thinking =P
>

> Greg Conner
> 1996 RC
> 3.9 hybrid
>

> >From: jon@dakota-truck.net
> >To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
> >Subject: Re: DML: Re: RE: Re: RE: Nitrous legality question
> >Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 02:28:16 +0000 (UTC)
> >
> >"Jim Miller WB5OXQ" <wb5oxq@grandecom.net> wrote:
> >
> >: I doubt many police officers would even know what it is!
> >

> > Hey, c'mon, they've probably seen the Fast and the Fartpipe - if so,
> >they know a NAAAAAWS bottle when they see one! ;-)
> >
> >--
> >
> > -Jon-
> >
> > .---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com
> >------.
> > | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot -
SEL

> > | 70 Cuda, 90 Dak 'vert, 92 Ram 4x4, 96 Dak, 96 Intruder 1400, 96
FireFly