other wise-ass responds!

From: Joe Thompson (red97kota@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 09:22:13 EST

Wow some ppl now know what its like for us ppl that are in Canada to have
everything in Us prices.. not so fun all the time is it.. Not everyone can
be made happy..

my 2 cents..

joe_himself

97 reg cab long box 5 speed,Clear lenses,Alteezas,Tonno Cover with
wing,Dropped 2/3,roll pan,Custom Exhaust,Painted Rim
Centercaps,Interior,Wiperarms,Mirrors,Door Handles all painted to
match,Custom Blow Through Stereo,Cold Air Intake,Relocated IAT,180
Thermostat,3.92 gears with posi,*future mods* 4/5 drop,House of kolor Kandy
Apple Green paint job,Cowl Induction Hood,And rims.. :)