Re: RE: Greetings from Utah!

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 19:21:43 EST

Good to hear yah made it Jason.. on your way back.. give me an estimate day
of your hitting Illinois and Indiana border on I-70 and I'll attempt to meet
you guys at the Mickey D's off fthe interstate and get yah a snack ...

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  6:09pm up 16 days, 9:11, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/