Re: Not another Dak for me...

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 23:30:35 EST

To tell you the truth, i still haven't figured out all the details...
But, it will have tires, and an engine, and will likely be 4wd, but i saw
this one 6wd vehicle i thought would be cool.
hehehe

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

> So close, and yet so far. :-)
>
> So, is your off road rig your Dak, a different vehicle, or is it a
>secret? :-) If you want to keep it secret, I can understand that,
>just thought I'd ask just in case the information wasn't classified. :-)
>

> -Jon-

MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*.
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf