Not another Dak for me...

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 12:15:53 EST

Well, i stopped by a dealer out of town on my travels this week, and picked
up a brochure for the '03 Daks, and wandered around the lot by myself.
(When ya tell a salesperson that you are from out of town, they leave you
alone. hehe)

But, after getting all excited about a Graphite Metallic Quad cab 4x4, i
read through the brochure, and the max. trailer weight is just over 6000
lbs...
I am going to need this vehicle to tow a trail rig that will be close to
5000 lbs, plus the actual trailer 1000+ lbs, and then all the gear, and
extra parts... Can't do it....

So, i "think" i've decided to get a slightly used Ram 2500 Quad for tow
duty, and then i'll get a little econobox for daily driving.
The reason i need the DD car is because parking in my city (downtown) area
seriously sucks, and a lot of full-sizes can't fit in the parking garages.
Plus, if i was to just have the big truck, as tow vehicle, AND DD, i would
using up a lot of fuel, and my ecological conscience can't handle creating
that much pollution...

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....