Re: And the hits just keep on coming...

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 23:37:29 EST

I never understand why people steal the things they steal, it may have cost
XXXX amount of dollars to buy all that stuff, but they can't really get that
much back for it, especially that dash unit, probably worthless now....

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_advancedjmf_3mf