Re: Pictures Of Damage

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 00:09:06 EST

Also - when they snipped the wires - they shorted out the interior
lights. Blew the fuse. This happened becasue the head unit (memory)
hot wire feeds out of the same fuse the interior lights do. Just
another little Christmas present they threw in.

I just taped a sign in teh rear window facing the the alley. "God was
watching you, and you will be judged"

I'm not the only guy on earth to have his truck ransacked, no. But
right now, I did NOT need this.

--

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/