Re: And the hits just keep on coming...

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 07:23:45 EST

At 05:26 PM 12/19/02 -0600, you wrote:
>The entire city of $hitcago sucks Jon. Not just this neighborhood.
>YOu are at risk wherever you live here. Worse part is I'm only a
>week from moving. ONE WEEK!

Know exactly how you feel, Tom. Someone broke into the 87 Fifth Ave.,
which was right on my driveway, many years ago and stole the
stereo but couldn't get the custom-made speaker box out of the
trunk (must have been an inside job ... stereo installer?).
Fortunately, got ins. company to pay for the replacement.

As difficult as it is, try to focus on your move and all the positive
things that will bring.

Bob