Auto Locks... & security system add on

From: Ron Sobers (ron@rsx1.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 07:28:14 EST

Howdy,
    As I was going through my owners manual the other day, it stated that
the truck came with the auto lock feature (where the doors will lock at
15MPH) - but are shipped with the option disabled, and I can go to a dealer
to get it activated. Well... I hate paying them for a few minutes of work,
does anybody know how to enable this lovely option myself?
    Also while on the subject - sort of - is there anyway I can add on the
security system module? and where would it go? I already have keyless entry,
but am looking for that little bit of added security. I have heard of so
many cars being broken into in the last month.. it's starting to scare me!

~Ron .... Denver, CO
ICQ#26868681
WWW.RSX1.com

'67 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible (For Sale)
'87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z (Parting 2)
'89 Shelby CSX-VNT #007
'98 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4
'02 Chrysler Sebring LXI Sedan