Re: Stolen Sound Systems

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@AHM.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 17:35:45 EST

""Fred Probst"" <fred@flinthills.com> wrote in message
news:atvlof$46u$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> After more years than I want to think about of investigating crimes, I
> couldn't begin to tell you how many vehicle burglaries I've worked where a
> vehicle's sound system was stolen, starting with 8 tracks back in the
'60s.

snip...snip...

back when I was a teen, a local stereo shop would buy the systems from teens
and install them in someone vehicle, (without them knowing)

they also would program an extra remote for alarms who's cars had high-end
stuff, sometimes stealing the car right from your driveway!

needless to say, one of my (so called) friends is currently in jail, been
there for years now, he moved on to shipping cars to Iraq, or something.

Punch