Re: Georgie's Pony Gets SMOKED by a R/T!!!

From: Fred Probst (fred@flinthills.com)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 10:27:35 EST

""Gary Hedlin"" <ghedlin@theramp.net> wrote in message
news:au153o$nme$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> So if anyone out there owns a blue R/T in the Chicago area, and smoked a
> gold Mustang GT about 8:30 tonight on 75th street north of Lsile, please
> email me. I want to buy you a beer (or lunch) for finally putting my
> brother in his place!!!

Hey, that was me!

I just happened to be passing through Chicago with my grand-daughter that
night on our way back to Kansas. She was driving and got lost, which made
her nervous. The fact that she was nervous, not used to a stick, and had
just gotten her drivers license, caused her foot to slip off the clutch when
the light changed. She was a nervous wreck when she finally got stopped
several blocks away, but I got her calmed down and drove the rest of the way
back to Kansas.

Naturally I don't want to drive all the way back to Chicago for lunch, so if
you would just mail me the lunch money that would be okay. :-)

Fred