Georgie's Pony Gets SMOKED by a R/T!!!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 02:27:43 EST

Tonight I went with my brother George to get my mom's christmas present, and
of course we HAD to take his Mustang GT. Well, not 5 minutes after we leave
his place we came to a stoplight, and a blue R/T pulled up in the other
lane. This guy all of a sudden starts goosin it, and so my brother starts
doing the same. The light turned green, we both took off, and the R/T just
shot ahead and kept on going. I couldnt help myself but to start laughing.

I learnt 2 things tonight. 1. My brother can't shift worth a s**t. and 2.
Because he cant shift, hes loosing time getting the damn thing into gear.
Which makes me think a quarter mile a$$ whooping is not only possible with
my V6, but likely. That is if he doesnt burn the clutch out before I get
my engine in.

So if anyone out there owns a blue R/T in the Chicago area, and smoked a
gold Mustang GT about 8:30 tonight on 75th street north of Lsile, please
email me. I want to buy you a beer (or lunch) for finally putting my
brother in his place!!!

Now the ultimate insult is to smoke him with my V6!!! I just hope the roads
are clear when he comes over here for christmas!

Finally Vindicated,

Gary Hedlin