Re: Now this is a sleeper!

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 16:20:49 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> : Hey Jon - heh - nice and ratty looking? I'll sell you my Silver89 2wd if
> : you want - its ratty looking alright. I'll know its going to a good
> : home, where someone won't turn it into a ricer or scrap it. I could
> : help ya build it - heheh - and then maybe buy it back from you in the
> : future heheh
>
> : :-)
>
> : Watcha think??
>
> Heh heh heh! Would be tempting, if I only had the money to pull it
> off! My bank account is in a "rebuilding cycle" at the moment though
> thanks to the 'vert. :-)
>
> I'm definitely going to need to do some serious checking to see
> how I can legally register and drive such a beast. Wouldn't be much
> fun if I could only drive it on the track! :-) Hmmmm... Dreaming
> of a tube frame chassis with a 4 link and a nicely muffled 440 with
> "Grandpa's" body dropped down over it... ;-)

the federal regs. on say "emissions are applicable to the year
of the motor if replaced" in other words if the motor is over
25 yrs. old then theres basicly no emissions test, just an idle
test :)

--

emails with attachments are deleted, only plain text email is accepted Update: ken@kencofish.com is the new email address.

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642 Importer/Exporter of Goldfish,Koi,rare Predators Shipping to legal states/countries only! Permalon liners, Oase & Supreme Pondmaster pumps

make a no-cost donation to save the rain forrests here http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=981743017

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.