RE: wheel swap on a 94 2wd

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 14:59:17 EST

Well, that will be expensive! You would need to have the bolt pattern
changed on the rotors and rear axles and since the bolt circle of the 1500
is larger than the Dak there may be a problem with room to drill for it.
Wheel backspacing may be incompatible as well. Much cheaper/easier to swap
to any Dakota or Durango wheel in whatever size you like.

RayB