Re: RE: wheel swap on a 94 2wd

From: Joe Birner (josephbirner@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 16:42:25 EST

Well i found a company that can make the adapters pretty cheap and we have
wheels all over the salvage yards around here I was just trying to figure
out if I would have to do any carving to my panels, and any thing else that
might come up

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf