Re: RE: how do you like your truck now

From: Mike Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 16:27:45 EST

How do they possible consider the dakota at fault for flaking paint. Many
models/manufactures had that problem related to a paint supplier. The good
thing about a dakota is that our trucks last long enough for it to get bad
while most f#$ds die before the paint has a chance to act up.

I've also heard of very few broken rear springs... I'd bet we get less of
that then most full size trucks.

what a load.
mm