Broken Windshield

From: Dave McGuire (chopped_spinach@mac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 16:19:12 EST

Hello again everyone,
        I've been away from the list awhile but I need help so, here I am
again. I cracked my windshield (driving around with my brother on the
hood) and I was wondering, do GenIs have the same windshield as GenIIs?
I haven't called around to junk yards yet, but last time I was looking
for parts for my '93 i didn't have any luck. I'm on the Big Island of
Hawaii (which isn't very big) and most people out here just keep their
junked cars in their yards so it can be hard to find stuff at junk
yards. Anyway, if someone could give me the range of years for a
matching windshield and maybe what one would cost new I'd appreciate
it...
Thanks
Dave McGuire
'93 4x4 cc 3.9L, 5-speed, (157,000 miles)