3.55 vs. 3.92

From: Tomdamit@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 21:01:47 EST

Hi gang. My Dak has now made it into the high 15's at Fontana, CA. The last
thing I'm thinking of doing is going from 3.55 gearset to 3.92 in the
rearend. Any ideas as to what difference that would make to e.t.? I would
consider 4.10 but I think gas mileage would REALLY go to hell with it. It IS
my driver, after all. :-)

Tom
'98 CC 5.2 auto 3.55 limited slip.
FIPK, Mopar computer, JBA headers and Y pipe, 3 inch Magnaflow cat back.
Trans-go shift kit, 3923's and Mopar Perf cap, rotor and wires.
Hotchkis (2-3 drop) and Bilsteins