Re: Re: Playing In Snow

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 25 2002 - 03:17:23 EST

Didnt get snow here in the city till well after 3:40. Just checked
radar - looks like its not lake effect. Weather guys had not predicted
that storm to hit us up here... figured it was lake effect. (shrug) its
still fun to go wheelin in!

--

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/