Re: RE: Gen1 gen2 difference

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 11:32:13 EST

Terrible Tom wrote:

> Not totally correct - Gen I's were half Carbs half fuel injected. 87,
> 88 = carbs, -- 89, 90 = fuel injected (TBI-, Throttle Body fuel Injection)

my 88 has a TB :)

--

emails with attachments are deleted, only plain text email is accepted Update: ken@kencofish.com is the new email address.

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642 Importer/Exporter of Goldfish,Koi,rare Predators Shipping to legal states/countries only! Permalon liners, Oase & Supreme Pondmaster pumps

make a no-cost donation to save the rain forrests here http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=981743017

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.