Re: A question of curriosity

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 01:18:18 EST

True, but if ya take out the small stuff, it all adds up. I'ld bet the
passenger seat, center console, and subs are 75-100lbs all together. If i
ran it with the R/T rims in back without the tonneau, tailgate and spare, It
should put me exactly where I want to be... 16.9's

Gary Hedlin

in article 000001c2ae35$d8e2d800$435b0844@dude, "Sam" at srp@cox.net wrote
on 12/27/02 11:56 PM: