Re: Curious about Mopar show in Canfield?

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 18:44:20 EST

Only Mopar show in Canfield is the HOT ROD Supernationals in June.......THIS
EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL MAKES AND MODELS..........Now if you mean the Mopar
Nats......that is in Columbus and it takes place in early to mid August!!
I haven't recieved official dates on either event as of yet.

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com