Re: A question of curriosity

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 20:45:23 EST

You bring up a very good point as far as traction, but wouldn't the bed
itself and the gas in the tank be enough to keep the wheels on the ground?
I am also planning on moving the battery and NOS tank in the bed. I was
predicting this would help balance the rear out, with the gas tank.

I think were thinking TOO much on the rest!!!

Gary Hedlin

in article 1ba.b8fcbdd.2b3f9359@aol.com, Pukeloser@aol.com at