Re: Re: A question of curriosity

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 23:24:37 EST

Dang, that it for the subs? My subs/amp/box weigh in at 150lbs :-) With
those still in the truck, spare, tailgate (I ran it in stock form), I pulled
off a best of 15.8.. Hoping for low 15's or a 14 next time.... Yank out
the speaker box and spare tire, maybe tailgate, that'll save me 225-250
there... maybe shave off 40-50lbs myself (yeah, right!)... plus the 50mm
TB.... Watch out, da Rice Killer is coming to town!

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L

> Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 00:18:18 -0600
> From: Gary Hedlin <ghedlin@theramp.net>
> Subject: Re: DML: A question of curriosity
>
> True, but if ya take out the small stuff, it all adds up. I'ld bet the
> passenger seat, center console, and subs are 75-100lbs all together. If i
> ran it with the R/T rims in back without the tonneau, tailgate and spare,
It