Re: Tapping noise?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 17:46:13 EST

Perhaps your ricker arms are not adjusted properly? Any excess play here
would definately generate some noise. Also, If you didn't put the pushrods
and rocker arms back where they came from that could create some noise as
well. These thinge get used to working with eachother and like to go back
to their home.
-Josh