Re: Bob Tom Scraps Dakota - Laws - Yo, Wayne

From: Steve D (01dak@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 17:57:01 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wayne" <blowndakota@yahoo.com>
To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: DML: Bob Tom Scraps Dakota - Laws

<snip>

Peace, bro. If I knew you were going to get your panties in such a twist
over something that doesn't even affect you, I wouldn't have bothered
posting my *OPINION*. I really do think the whole thing is blown out of
proportion and, like you said, Ontario laws don't even affect you. They do
affect me, not that I'm worried in the slightest and I have been an
*AUTOMOTIVE ENTHUSIAST* for going on 25 years so I don't owe anybody
anything.

Peace, over and out.