RE: Cleaning of fuel injectors?????

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 14:03:33 EST

Oregon is the same way, I used to clip the corner of Oregon on my way to
Colorado when I lived in Washington. My first time through, I had no idea,
so I got out of my truck and started to get ready to pump my gas like I
always do. The lady came running out of the store yelling hysterically, I
thought they were getting robbed or something, she was telling me not to
pump my own gas. Apparently they get a huge fine if a customer is caught
pumping their own gas. Now that I live close to Jersey, I see it when I go
over there, funny thing is, gas is usually cheaper in Jersey than it is in
Pennsylvania where you have to pump it yourself. Go figure.

-Dave