RE: Bob Tom Scraps Dakota - Laws

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 09:14:24 EST

Yup, that's what's scary about government today either here, Canada, or
anywhere else. In this country I think you could help out curbing the
problem by just limiting the Senate to two terms. It scares me to think
that a senator like Strom Thurman just retired but was first elected
back in the fifties. Can you say out of touch. By limiting the term it
forces the parties running to focus more on what the citizens want
instead of the lobbyists. Yea, it wouldn't be perfect but at least it
would help.

Jeff Durling