Re: Clear corner bulbs 92

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 09:44:25 EST

I'd stay away from the LED's, I ended up toasting 2 multi function switches
(turn signal) while using them in my clear tails. I just get the red rubber
covers for the rear bulbs now. I'm also pretty sure that your marker lights
are required to be amber, but try out whatever you want, plead ignorance if
you get stopped, it always works for me!

-Josh