Re: Bob Tom Scraps Dakota - Laws

From: Mike Gibbons (mjgibbons@prodigy.net)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 10:46:43 EST

Dude, don't come on this list, call everyone who doesn't see it your way
"criminals and hillbillys" and then cry "I'm sick of this topic".
Personally, I think Jon and Wayne have stated their opinions effectively and
eloquently (especially Jon, good job, more people should post as well as
you) and managed to not insult anyone in the process. I agree with them. I
am neither a "criminal or hillbilly" and take offense to your inference that
I am. If it "has nothing to do with most of you", maybe you should've taken
it straight to the off-topic list, eh? Or maybe the 'Canadian Laws Mailing
List'.

Mike G.