RE: Re: Billet 4" stroker kit for 3.9

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 13:57:23 EST

Not an expert, but can't you go further on the buildup of the 360, or
even 318 for that matter, than the V6? Not rying to rag on the V6 but if
I was going to spend that kind of dough it just seems that I would want
to have the motor that has much more potential for buildup. I'm sure the
V6 does also but is there a parts base out there to support it? BTW, I
have to agree that the V6 would be good in the Gen III for the weight
but think about how well it would do in the Gen II.

Jeff Durling