Re: Billet 4" stroker kit for 3.9

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 22:55:51 EST

Yes, but I'm talking about swapping ALL of the electronics, not just the PCM.

My 98 only had an issue with the ABS before I had the VIN programmed in my Mopar PCM. ABS
light came on and the ABS did not function. Other than that, everything worked perfectly.

John

<snip>
In some cases..the vehicle won't start, won't run properly, or you get a
"No BUS" error. '98+ vehicles need VIN programming.

It can work in some cases though. We tested a '99 PCM on a '00
model...truck ran, but had BUS errors.
<unsnip>