Re: 100k mile maintenance (long)

From: Iver Nielsen (StonieJr@glenniver.net)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 14:45:21 EST

Dear Gregg:

I'm sorry that I can't really comment on your V6. My last Dakota was a RC
long-bed 4X4 with a 318. My current one is a CC 4X4 4.7L.

I'm on the Maryland side of Wash, DC. I found that Fitzgerald Dodge in
Wheaton MD is great. They are very economical and you can talk directly to
the mechanic before or after the work is done.

I've had very checkered experiences with Herb Gordon: expensive, impersonal,
and I felt they were trying to rip me off. Always pushing "Throttle Body
Service" at nearly $100 for any trouble. I also did not like dealing with
"Service Managers" who were salesmen and not being able to work with the
mechanic who knew what was going on.

Drop me a note when you get here. I look forward to having another Dakota
enthusiast in the neighborhood. There are several of us here.

Very truly yours,

Iver Nielsen

StonieJr@glenniver.net