Toyo Open Country Tires

From: Jim Harmon (harmonent@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 22:25:05 EST

Hey Everyone.

Been a long time since I last posted to most of you. Anyway, i hope all

is going great.

I have to get rid of a brand new set of tires and get the $$ to get a
set of heavy duty truck tires. Thought I would let you all in on it and

see if you want them. The tires are a set of 5 Toyo Open Country A/T
P265/70R17 tires. They are great for Durangos, Daks or any other
truck/SUV with 17 inch wheels. The tires stand 31 inches tall and fit
best on a 8 to 9 inch wheel. I am asking $105.00 per tire for the set
of 5. no shipping or delivery. They are here in the San Dimas area for

the taking. These tires came off my latest SEMA show project and have
3000 miles on the set of four and the fifth is still unmounted. Nothing
is wrong with the tires but I need a more LT tire for the GMC 2500HD
truck that can handle the load.

Call me at your convenience if you are interested. Thanks again!

Jim Harmon
909-545-0736