Re: Gen III 3 guage pillar pod?

From: brad k (brad70_98@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 22:26:22 EST

Yes, I have one in my truck. Here's a couple pictures:

http://www.geocities.com/brad70_98/gauges.html

The Low-Tek gauge pod is a replacement for current
pillar. Just unscrew the old one and this one screws
in. The color match is really good.

The only problem with the Low-tek setup is that it
doesn't come all the way down the door jam, so it
leaves a strip where you can see the body when the
door is open. Otherwize it's a nice fit.

Brad K.