Re: Re: Rising up the front end?

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 10:42:44 EST

I cranked up the torsion bars on my '93 when I did the body lift so I could
clear the 32" BFG's, and just to level off the truck. Didn't notice any
change in the ride quality, although I did put new shocks on at the same
time, so maybe that helped. I was told by a few people that cranking the
torsion bars will shorten the life expectancy of several front end
components, due to the altered geometry, but I didn't keep her long enough
to find out.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T