Re: Re: Re: Rising up the front end?

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 06:58:00 EST

><Snip>On a two wheel drive truck??? Don Mallett said his was a 4x2. Unless
he
>miss-typed, or I have a horrible reject 2wd GenII or something, he will
have
>coil spring front suspension.>
>
>2wd=coil
>4wd=torsion bar>

I do have a two wheel drive.Plus its coils on the front. It was my mistake
:<{ I thought the "torsion" bar was also on the two wheel drives. Then what
is the metal bar that mounted near the ball joint and then goes across to
the other ball joint? A swaybar? Dang I'm soooooo confused {:-O I'll go
study my FSM some more.

Only 15 more DML digests left to read!

--
Don Mallett