Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Perils Of Street Racing

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 00:51:43 EST

Yes, I speed on the highway, making me a horribly negligent criminal
deserving of punishment, apparently, and I'm not going to make any claims to
the contrary. Although I think even you'll agree that doing 10 km/h over
the limit and otherwise obeying traffic laws is NOT the same as driving at
80mph on the shoulder of a road as a means to pass someone in order to end
up at the next stoplight before some other guy. One is relatively harmless,
one is wreckless and stupid.

I will apologize for the grammar lesson, I just figured your first reply was
similarly ill-put together, so I would dish it back.