Re: Re: Dak turns 5 today!!!!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 00:59:57 EST

I don't like street racing either.... it's not documented! It seems street
racing is 99.9% looks and fish tales, if ya know what I mean. I do race on
the dragstrip, its a lot safer. Racing in a controlled enviroment where you
have your runs documented makes a better racer. You can see on paper what
you did and where you need to improve. Plus theres no chance of killing an
innocent bystander.

My philosophy is if you're stupid enough to race on the street, you deserve
to die. It's called natural selection.

Gary Hedlin