Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: Street racing & Common sense or lack there

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 22:44:36 EST

Not in all states. Here in wonderful mixed up Florida you can pass on right,
go slower that normal; traffic in the left lane and can actually go as slow
as 45mph on the interstate without breaking any laws. Unfortuanantly weak
laws like this have caused where I live to have some of the worst drivers in
the country. Were worse than New Yorkers from around the city. To top it off
a little over 10 years ago the state no longer made it mandatory to have
drivers ed to graduate. Because of that just about every school district in
the state dropped it. The amazing part is they can't understand why the
current generation of teenagers have become such bad drivers.

Jeff Durling