Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: Street racing & Common sense or lack there of.

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 22:48:07 EST

Same here in most parts of Florida. They usually want you to drive with the
flow of traffic. If that means speeding that's OK as long as it's not a
ridiculas speed, you aren't weaving in and out of traffic, and tailgating.
The ones who cause the wrecks are almost always the ones doing these things.

Jeff Durling