Re: RE: Powertrax No-slip

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 01:08:54 EST

Ed,

When you changed the differential, did you mess with the ring & pinion? I'm
looking at changing the differential and moving up to some 4.11 gears. I
assume you have to remove the differential and driveshaft to put the new
ring & pinion in. Am I right?

Gary Hedlin

in article 76.2832019a.2b4a543a@aol.com, Olznut@aol.com at Olznut@aol.com