Re: RE: Re: Dodge Tomahawk - Need Positive Replies

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 19:14:33 EST

I think its cool.... and if I were a card carrying member of the "more money
than brains" club I wouldnt mind riding it. I do not think it would be a
daily drivier, already have a bike that fulfills that for me, but i do live
pretty close to the Bonneville Salt Flats out by the Dirty Lake (a.k.a. The
Great Salt Lake) Jay Leno has a jet powered motorcycle, I dont see how this
machine is much different. I think that most of us would stop and stare if
we saw one of these machines on the street..... Remeber that Boss Hoss has
been putting large engines on two wheels for a while now with an available
502 GM motor. this is not really a huge deal, just a lot of free time for
those in the design/engineering thnik tanks at Chrysler (perhaps a lot of
weed and a "Wouldnt it be cool.... " type game)

Brian

jon@jonsteiger.com ------.

http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'