RE: Re: LOL with the new Chevy SSR Pricing

From: Shane Craven (shanec@SPIE.org)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 18:17:30 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: Punch [mailto:2punch.crash2000@AHM.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 2:49 PM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: DML: Re: LOL with the new Chevy SSR Pricing

"Stlaurent Mr Steven" <STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL> wrote in message
news:61228BFC5FE0D611A38C0002B35B738C03707B@mctssa26.mctssa.usmc.mil...

> Just in...... http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=41913

yeah but people pay 70 grand for prowlers too!

punch

HOLY COW!! $70K? My Dad's 2001 orange Prowler was almost half that brand new! ($43,000 including shipped from Chicago to Washington state.)

Dak content: My parents gave me a Black Magic 150 electric fan for Christmas and I love it! I can break the tires loose on dry pavement whenever I want with my 92 V6. Also, it only took me 8 hours to install it! PHEW! (But it was worth it!)

Shane Craven
Bellingham, WA