Re: LOL with the new Chevy SSR Pricing

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 05:44:07 EST

After dealer gouging it'll be closer to $50K. I can't wait till I run into
the first sucker on the road. That lil piggy will cry "wee,wee,wee-all the
way home".
Hahahahaha.

-- --Patrick Delgado
2000 Dakota RC 5.9 R/T; 9 psi Powerdyne w/ 7-rib pulley, Gatorback belt, F&B
stage I TB, TV cable adj., Homebrewed K&N 0920 behind foglight, MAP boost
bypass, IAT relocation, MSDBTM, MSD 8.5 superconductors, 3923's, MP
computer, NO CAT, katbox, full Hotchkis kit, Bilsteins, 275/50 nittos and
305/45 BFG's, powerslots/QS pads, Jason cap. In possession but not in
position; Belly pan plate and traction bars.