RE: Re: Re: Guess what too many hard launches get you?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 10:00:20 EST

With the Mustang, I had to use a solid mounts due to high out put and
prevent breakage of OEM motor mounts. The problem with these types of
mounts is that you feel the vibration of the engine.

You may have to change out to solid vice Poly energy type.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
<SNIP>HISTORY TIDBITS: The discoverer of Egypt was
a woman by the name of Egyptus, daughter of Ham, son
of Noah. She discover while it was still under a level of water.
Maybe her discover was based on the Sphinx (dedicated to
Cain son of Adam). Pharaoh, son of Egyptus, was its first
ruling king."<SNIP>