RE: Re: John Coletti reamrks were pointed at DC SRT-10 Ram

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 11:12:38 EST

Ford has no real normal aspirated engines until 2005. They still use the
older outdated engines and supercharged them to account for high HP / TQ
numbers.

However, this will change with the new 7.0 ltr (427 cui) engine that will be
used in the next 05 Cobra and maybe the Lightning if Dodge takes the lead in
the super truck arena.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
<SNIP>HISTORY TIDBITS: The discoverer of Egypt was
a woman by the name of Egyptus, daughter of Ham, son
of Noah. She discover while it was still under a level of water.
Maybe her discover was based on the Sphinx (dedicated to
Cain son of Adam). Pharaoh, son of Egyptus, was its first
ruling king."<SNIP>