RE: Re: New Dodge truck Suspension

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 13:09:51 EST

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA.

This is why I put the MB initial there....LOL

Jon, I know what you mean. Actually the turn around for Chrysler was the
Viper and the Ram. From there it was down hill until Shrempp came into the
picture and the top brass bail from the ship.

Yet, I don't fester this but Jon knows my weakness also. Bahahahahhaa

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
<SNIP>HISTORY TIDBITS: The discoverer of Egypt was
a woman by the name of Egyptus, daughter of Ham, son
of Noah. She discover while it was still under a level of water.
Maybe her discover was based on the Sphinx (dedicated to
Cain son of Adam). Pharaoh, son of Egyptus, was its first
ruling king."<SNIP>